Unified Crafts takes intellectual property rights seriously and is committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws and protecting the rights of copyright holders. This DMCA Policy outlines the steps that Unified Crafts takes to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and how to file such notices.
If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been used on Unified Crafts in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a written notice to our designated DMCA agent at the following email address: email@example.com. Your notice should include the following information:
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the specific location on Unified Crafts where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Your contact information, including your full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Once we receive your notice, we will take appropriate action in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material, notify the alleged infringer of your claim, and/or take other action as necessary to comply with the DMCA.
Please note that if you knowingly misrepresent that any material or activity on our site is infringing, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees.
Thank you for helping us maintain the integrity of intellectual property rights on Unified Crafts.
Sincerely, Unified Crafts Team